Becoming a Vivala partner means joining a community committed to keeping human well-being at the heart of the digital evolution.
- Talk about your products and services in an innovative media.
- Give your customers one more reason to buy from you by sharing your values and commitment to the community
- Stand out from your competition by talking about your products and services in a different way
- Connect with a new clientele
Why partner with Vivala?
- A mobile application available on Google Play and Apple Store
- Spoil your team with subscriptions to the Vivala Offline Premium app
- Vivala team takes care of everything!
- An exclusive partner zone that allows you to track visits to your website and sales made thanks to Vivala Offline
7 days of visibility in the ''Tips'' section*. Visible for all users!
Users earn points in the app by purchasing from our partners.
Unique workshop to attract new customers. Organized with the help of a Vivala member.
Contact our team to receice our visibility plan at email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org ou via le formulaire ci-dessous.
Become a partner
- Does my company qualify?
All companies that offer services or products that can help disconnect from digital screens are eligible (creative leisure, leisure and sports activity, wellness, food, DIY, nature, travel, etc.)
You don't know whether your company can be a Vivala partner or not? Contact us!
- Does your company evolve in new technologies?
Vivala Offline offers business subscriptions to let you join our movement and help your team make more of the moment by taking digital breaks, which are essential for their mental, physical and productivity well-being.
- What are the annual costs?
The annual costs are detailed in the visibility plan. However for the launch of our application, we invite partners to join us for free for our first year.
- LAUNCH OFFER: Free plan until September 30, 2021 for partners who join before December 31, 2020.
- 2020 partners will be able to take advantage of -20% for the 2021 renewal !
- You will benefit from our 2020/2021 media plan in the press and on social networks